Table of Contents
- Lesson plan using spreadsheets or databases
- Lesson plan using a multimedia application
- Lesson plan using internet resources/search strategies
- Lesson plan that is part of an interdisciplinary unit
- Personal vision statement on the use of technology to support student learning
An original lesson plan using spreadsheets or databases to support a lesson on a specific content objective
- Each year my students create a professional website portfolio using Adobe Dreamweaver. Below you will find activities to support the project along with presentations, project requirements, grading rubrics and a sample student site.
- Project web portfolio project and rubric
An original lesson plan using a multimedia application to support a lesson on a specific content objective
Student Poster Projects
Practicing Positive Digital Citizenship
What does your social media say about you? A collaborative assignment between AP English 11 and Digital and Web Design class. This assignment had students analyze/discuss the content of their different social media accounts in English class and then create a statistical informational graphic in Photoshop using their results. The images were printed poster size and framed for our school’s collaborative project. Posters were displayed during Digital Citizenship Week.
See Lesson Plan: Infographics
See Grading Rubric: Infographic RUBRIC