Table of Contents
- Training materials
- Course descriptions or summaries of conference presentations
- Course/workshop evaluations
- Development of assessment tools to determine training
- Teaching strategies used
At least 2 sets of original training materials created by the applicant and used in a professional development session, training workshop, or conference presentation
- Utilized Live Binder to create content for ISAEP/GED staff meetings and to provide easy access to professional development opportunities.
- 5 Must Know Photoshop Tools that Will Transform Your Classroom is a training course I put together as part of an online professional development course through Adobe Education. The training was not implemented, however, it could be and is ready to implement based on need.
- Coming Social Media for JVG training meeting
Course descriptions of classes designed or taught by the applicant or summaries of conference presentations (coming soon)
At least 2 sets of course evaluations for courses/workshops taught by the applicant (coming soon)
Evidence of development or use of assessment tools to determine training needs (coming soon)
Evidence of using different teaching strategies to meet the needs of different adult learners (coming soon)