Teaching Portfolio Table of Contents
- Teaching Philosophy
- Documentation of My Teaching
- Teaching Effectiveness
- Materials Demonstrating Student Learning
- Contribution to the Teaching Profession
- Honors, Awards, or Recognitions
How learning occurs
How my teaching facilitates students learning
Why I teach the way that I do
The goals you have for yourself and your students
How your teaching enacts your goals and beliefs
What, for me, constitutes evidence of student learning
The ways in which you create an inclusive learning environment
Your interests in new techniques, activities, and types of learning
Documentation of My Teaching
2009 – Current
Digital and Web Design I
Digital and Web Design II
2008 – 2009
Business Education Interest Block
An original flyer or brochure created to support a specific content objective.
Burton Program Marketing
Infographic for Career & Technical Education
Burton Program MarketingA flyer created using a QR code that connects to our program offering booklet
Infographic for Career & Technical EducationInfographic depicts 14 pillars of success
- Burton Program Marketing Flyer QR Code Generator, to generate the QR code and Adobe Illustrator for the overall design, this QR_Burton_Booklet_Campaign_Poster was created to promote our school programs through the “Burton Booklet” to current and future students and parents. This booklet contains course descriptions of all the classes available at Burton and is also located on our website in a PDF document.
- Infographic for Career & Technical Education poster was created using Adobe Illustrator and it represents ideas for related to Career Pathways for our Career & Technology Education department . This poster supported content generated by our Career and Technical Education Director.
An original presentation created to support a specific content objective
- A PowerPoint presentation (converted to a PDF file) about creating Internet Based Advertisements in Adobe Photoshop. How to Create Internet Based Advertisements
Audio & Video
An original audio or video created to support a specific content objective
- Visit my YouTube channel to view video demos that I have created for class instruction. These demos pertain to teaching students how to utilize Dreamweaver when designing/developing a website. Other tasks include the use of Photoshop to create web mockups and optimizing images for use on the web.